Monday 27 July 2015

Pro-Domme Session Limits. The Do's and Don'ts. What to expect.



On this section I am going to cover


  • What to expect.
  • Do's and Don'ts
  • Sessions Limits

What to expect.

Heres my step by step guide on what to expect and how to go about it. 
A beginners guide. I know some of you are shy and new :)
  1. Think about what you want. Contact me, work out a good meet up time, and book.
  2. Pay the deposit to me. (And the venue deposit if going to a dungeon.)
  3. I will then confirm meet up times once deposit is received. As well as a 15 minute phone consultation.
  4. Attend meet up. Pay the remaining fee. 
  5. Last opportunity to discuss any new requests plus time for you to change your clothes. 
  6. Play time ! :)
  7. Cool down time. 

Do's and Don'ts

Do's 
  • Be honest about what you want from a session.
  • Tell me your Hard Limits and Soft limits.
  • Tell me if you have medical problems. 
  • Call me 'Duchess'
  • Be respectful, and polite.
  • Be clean: showered, washed, and clean clothes.
  • Know your safe words.  (RED: AMBER: GREEN)
Don't 
  • Fail to attend an appointment.
  • Book and appointment and not pay the deposit.
  • Attend an appointment and not have the remaining/correct fee. ( I will send you away.) 
  • Be rude. 
  • Ask me to do something I have stated I will not do in my limits section (below)
  • Ask me to have sex. I am not a prostitute. 

Session Limits

Hard Limits
  • Nakedness - I will not be naked. You may be, with permission.
  • Intimate body worship. Including genitalia and breasts. 
  • Sexual touching. I will not engage in sexual touching. 
  • Bestiality - This does not include you dressing or acting like an animal.
  • Pedophilia - This does not include you dressing or acting like a child/adult baby.
  • No one under 18. 
  • Medical Play. 
  • Play during intoxication, including but not limited to: legal highs; Illegal drugs and alcohol. 
  • My vomit. 
  • Hard sports during session. N.B I do gift parcels. 

Things I enjoy.

  • Floggers, Canes, Crops, Paddles, Whips.
  • Impact Play - soft to hard and bruising
  • Humiliation
  • Feminisation/ Cross Dressing
  • Anal Training/ Pegging
  • Electo Play
  • Trampling 
  • Foot worship 
  • Bondage (Note: the types I have available change depending on venue.)
  • Hot wax play
  • Clamps
  • Tea service 
  • Maid cleaning. 
  • Pet play 
  • Adult baby Minding. 
Have something in mind not listed in either category above, contact me.


To Schedule a session please use the contact form on the right hand side,
Alternatively
Call on 07470916636
Or use 'Whatsapp'
Note: blocked or 'no numbers' will be not be answered.
Time wasters numbers will be blocked.
I am not offering chat services.
Only call If scheduling a session.


















No comments:

Post a Comment