Monday 27 July 2015

Session Rates. Pro-domme Rates in Nottingham/ Midlands


My Session Rates are as follows: 

Amazon Gift Cards

To Schedule a session please use the contact form on the right hand side,
Email theheartlessduchess@gmail.com
Alternatively
Call on 07470916636
Or use 'Whatsapp'
Note: blocked or 'no numbers' will be not be answered.
Time wasters numbers will be blocked.
I am not offering chat services.
Only call If scheduling a session.


In-calls: 
When I do in-call sessions I like to do it somewhere safe, clean and comfy. I hire somewhere for a week or 2, bring in equipment and kit. This is done very occasionally, in Nottingham so take advantage while you can. 
My next scheduled in-call is planned for the 3rd august - 10th august.

1 Hour   - £150                    Deposit - £45
2 Hours - £290                    Deposit - £75                       
3 Hours - £420                    Deposit - £105
4 Hours - £540                    Deposit - £135

Deposit Required via amazon gift cards.
Deposit is only required for the first meet. 
Remainder payable in Cash on arrival.

Out-calls: 
I only do outcalls to dungeon rooms in the midlands. Please note I rely on public transport and taxis. As such certain dungeons are not possible for me to travel to. 
The cost of this will need to be covered by yourself. And booked 24hours in advance. 

1 Hour   - £150                    Deposit - £45
2 Hours - £290                    Deposit - £75
3 Hours - £420                    Deposit - £105
4 Hours - £540                    Deposit - £135

Deposit Required 24hours in advance via amazon gift cards.
Deposit is required for every meet.
Remainder payable in Cash on arrival.

Events:
I love events. If you want to be accompanied to an event I am willing to do special rates. 
Want to be walked around on a lead all day? Worship me all day? Pamper me? along with a few beatings? Events are the only time I will ever be naked... If theres a hot tub. 

4 hours for the price of 3 
4 hour event - £420.                    Deposit - £105

Deposit Required via amazon gift cards.
Deposit is required for every meet.
Remainder payable in Cash on arrival.

Note: cost of event entrance will need to be covered by you. 


Other services:

Latex wearing during session. 
Free with Minimum 2 hours booking. £40 charge if only booking 1 hour. 

There is no charge for you to wear latex. Though please let me know in advance.  

Chastity key holder. 
£50 1 month holding charge, and £50 for lock up and unlocking. 
                    Deposit - £25
e.g 
£100 initial fee for 1 month including lock up. 
£50 for each unlock after.
£50 for each lock up. 
Lock up and unlock will last no more than 15minutes. 

Chastity can be incorporated during a normal session. This will give you a months free holding and the initial lock up free/or unlock. 
Normal unlocking charges and re-locking charges apply there after.





No comments:

Post a Comment